Peak Home Inspection — Your “Top Choice” in the Okanagan/Shuswap
The Peak Advantage
Of all the choices available for Kelowna home inspection, our full range of inspection choices, proven inspection techniques, state of the art reporting tools, and commitment to customer service, Peak Home Inspection offers a level of professionalism, integrity and service that is unmatched in the home inspection industry.
- Locally owned and operated — we are committed to the community and our neighbors.
- Home Inspection is our only business.
- No added fees for travel time and costs — we live here.
- Fully qualified and licensed home inspector with local knowledge and experience.
- Member of Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (BC). As such, we endorse their Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
- Fully insured with Liability as well as Errors and Omissions insurance only available to properly qualified and licensed individuals.
- We provide a verbal summary and walk through with clients during the inspection with no nonsense explanations and a practical assessment of the home that keeps things in perspective.
- Horizon® state of the art web based reporting software provides:
- Full detailed report ready the next day.
- Report provided by e-mail in PDF format, on CD, or in paper form.
- Colour photographs and illustrations that explain things in straightforward terms.
- Embedded links (PDF version) to even more information via the Internet.
- Report accessible indefinitely on the software supplier’s secure web servers.
- Copies available from our local files as a backup.
- Free follow up telephone consultation for as long as you own the home.
Peak Home Inspection is at the top of the list when it comes to quality Kelowna home inspection services.
Our commitment to Customer Service:
- Quick response to your inquiry.
- Inspections tailored to your specific needs.
- Inspections scheduled and completed within days, not weeks, of your inquiry.
- Next day delivery of a fully detailed written report.
- Free telephone consultation service for as long as you own the home.
Cris Hemingway on BrandYourself
Peak Home Inspection12891 Apex Drive
Lake Country, BC V4V 2N9
Inspection Services & Tools
Inspections booked online will normally be confirmed within 12 hours by either e-mail or phone.