A whole home inspection is a thorough look at your home by a trained and experience professional. This inspection carefully examines the structure for any identifiable material structural defects. An inspection of this nature is intended to be the catalyst to evaluate the entire physical structure.
A whole home inspection is NOT designed to identify every minute problem. Rather it is designed to observe defects on the day of the inspection. These defects are noted by the inspector and expected to be resolved.
A material defect is a condition of a residential property that will have significant of the value of the property. These inspection s are used as one tool to ensure that home buyer has all of the best possible information when it comes time to make the decision about whether or not to purchase.
Due to the fact that this whole home inspection will directly impact the value of the home – you have to trust the home inspection company and its staff. At First Choice Home Inspections we are proud of our company and the service it provides to home owners, buyers, and sellers.
Whether your prospective new home is brand new, a rehab, or been around for a while, you will not want to make a final commitment to buy until subject the property to our comprehensive full home inspection. Upon receipt and review of your First Choice Home Inspections Report you will have a very useful collection of information to use as you decide an offering price for a new home or a listing price as you plan your next move.
A few things to consider as you take the next step to home ownership First Choice Home Inspection is second to none when it comes to professionalism, detail, and customer service.
- Locally owned and operated — we are committed to the community and our neighbors
- Home Inspection is our only business
- No added fees for travel time and costs — we live here
- Fully qualified and licensed home inspector with local knowledge and experience
- Member of the Home Inspectors Association BC. As such, we endorse their Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Fully insured with Liability as well as Errors and Omissions insurance only available to properly qualified and licensed individuals
- We provide a verbal summary and walk through with clients during the inspection with no nonsense explanations and a practical assessment of the home that keeps things in perspective.